Monday

My Zine








I have to admit Zine's aren't what bring out what i am able to achieve. i disliked this brief from the moment i got it. But i guess that reflects on the outcome. i need to relate what "i like' to a zine. maybe this is a challenge i need to set myself to over cross this problem. 
i will re work this zine and see where that takes me. For now this is it. 

The Story

These images come from my journey from uni to my car. paths leading to other paths, down weird roads and coming across strange characters. this is what i experience everyday. twice a day. in the rain and in the sunshine. everyday is different. but yet this walk kills my life. its boring. each day i let my imagination run with little weird stories that i make up in my mind. 

This day was the day i "lost her'

walking with my head down i was the investigator. looking at every detail.there she was. The girl with the Yellow hat. She walks the same way as i do, we walk at the same pace and look at the same things. But today she disappeared. What happened? where did she go? at the end of the path, only the hat was left ? 



No comments:

Post a Comment