Monday

Create A Typeface


After coming to the conclusion in my previous post that the Photoshop experiment worked the best here it is.
The final version.

In each letter and number you will see more than one element of the Dyson within it. For it i collected several images of all the Dyson designs from the Internet and cut outs. I then put them all in photoshop and deconstructed each section breaking them down so they were easy to manipulate. 
The hardest part was finding a feature for the curves in each letter. There only part i was able to use was the neck of the vacuum so it does appear several times. Otherwise each one is very different from the next.
A piece for my Portfolio to show my target audience.

I might re-think how i present them. on a white background helps you see the crisp outline and the technical parts in each letter and number. but i recon it would be interesting to take it off the screen and place it in the surroundings of the vacuum. maybe place the cut outs in a sequence on some rubbish ? on some mess or even alone the cord. 
watch this space to see this come alive!!
Considering i am un-experienced in using photoshop, and i set this task to push my limits, i am proud of what i have manage to accomplish in just a week.
I hope you all can enjoy it visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment