Thursday

My Final Tattoo Designs 


Its taken me so long to finally get to the end! 
As you can see iv continued with the idea of framing the main image with the more decorative aspects of my clients ideas. Using the Lilly's Apple Blossom, Swallows, Roses all in a combination with shading and textures.
What do you think ? 
Here is some of the feedback from Leo ( my client) 


" Wowsers ( his words not mine)  i think its perfect! .. "
" now i need to decide where i want it. with this design it looks like a certain point so i would have to have one in two certain points. Like me Back ! it would fit perfectly on each shoulder blade."
" The both look like they are meant to be a pair, even though they both are different. My family will love this! I am so happy Lauren chose to use the sacredheart as the main imagery! the theory behind it and the actual imagery is so perfect for what i want. This will be my most important tattoo amongst them all ! .. They are sacred to me!'
Lauren has done such a good job at keeping me informed in ideas and showing me visual ideas instead of me trying to imagine them. Although Lauren has put colour in there after i said i didn't want colour, it has slightly changed my mind. i like the slight glow of the yellow Lilly's and the light blue in Marys head dress. So i might have to re think the colour situation !!!'

I am happy with the result. But happy isn't good enough for me. I think i  can do a lot better ! 
But i think I'm lacking in editing ability on photoshop.Which is holding me back from my final visual idea to come alive. 
It has been a long process but i have enjoyed every set of the way.
And i wish to get a project like this again soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment